THE FUTURE OF TOUGH®.
The future of tough is here today, so you can own work now like never before.
Check out our great Selection by Clicking Here. Finance Applications can be submitted Here. Here at Lynn Layton Ford we want to help you find the vehicle you want and need. If you need an up front price please submit an internet inquiry or call us at 256-350-2120. No Doc Fees and No Pressure Customer Service!
2015 Ford F-150
- High-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and high-strength steel frame for less weight yet greater strength
- Best-in-class 12,200-lb.towing or 3,300-lb. payload*
- 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from NHTSA**
- Improved power-to-weight ratio across the entire 4-engine lineup for greater performance
- Best-ever ride, handling and braking
- New features that redefine the cab and pickup box
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. Best-in-class towing when properly equipped with available 3.5L EcoBoost® engine, 4x2. Best-in-class payload when properly equipped with 5.0L V8 engine, 4x2.
**Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
ALUMINUM-ALLOY BODY AND STEEL FRAME
Over 10 million miles of cumulative testing in the making.
- Class-exclusive* cab and box fabricated from high-strength, military grade, aluminum alloys
- Fully boxed frame with eight crossmembers (five through-welded) made of up to 78 percent 70,000-psi high-strength steel (up from 23 percent in the 2014 F-150 frame); up to 60 lbs. lighter with state-of-the-art roll-forming process that minimizes weight
- Vehicle weight up to 700 pounds lighter than before resulting in better fuel efficiency, greater towing and payload capacities, improved power-to-weight ratio for faster acceleration, enhanced handling and braking responsiveness
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR
GAME-CHANGING 4-ENGINE LINEUP
With its reduced weight and improved power-to-weight ratio, the F-150 has the highest EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings among gas-powered light-duty pickups.